I can't figure out how it happens. How do we get on lists like that? I just set up rules in Outlook to delete those emails on arrival.
I truly believe my phone’s microphone is listening to my conversations with whomever I’m talking to and then sending me emails pertaining to what was heard. I have noticed email subjects that refer to things I’ve discussed with my DH and my doctor, things I have never looked up on the Internet. I need no scientific research done. The proof is in the pudding.

Try an experiment with someone you are close to. Make up some completely random subject (disease, sickness, or condition will work well) that you have never even spoken about, much less looked up on the internet. Continue your conversations for about a week and see what starts coming into your email. I’m not a betting gal, but it won’t be long before you’re experiencing what I’m saying. No joke.

I truly believe my phone’s microphone is listening to my conversations with whomever I’m talking to and then sending me emails pertaining to what was heard. I have noticed email subjects that refer to things I’ve discussed with my DH and my doctor, things I have never looked up on the Internet. I need no scientific research done. The proof is in the pudding.

Try an experiment with someone you are close to. Make up some completely random subject (disease, sickness, or condition will work well) that you have never even spoken about, much less looked up on the internet. Continue your conversations for about a week and see what starts coming into your email. I’m not a betting gal, but it won’t be long before you’re experiencing what I’m saying. No joke.
I was at a talk recently where someone said even when you turn devices off, they keep listening. It's probably a good idea to keep them in sound proof locations when they're not in use.

I was at a talk recently where someone said even when you turn devices off, they keep listening. It's probably a good idea to keep them in sound proof locations when they're not in use.
Exactly. I have a relative working on top secret things for NASA. They are not allowed to take any electronics into their pow wows. It has been that way for a loooong time. Now I know why.
#truestory #mobilephonesaretraitors

Back
Top Bottom