I've been thinking @BY Bob this might be a good weekend to integrate the babies. The temp is supposed to be down plus I'm going to be moving Ella and Ellie this weekend too. All 3 of my broodys gave up. No babies either, the eggs all quit, just too hot.
Let me talk to Mrs BY Bob. She will not be home this weekend and I think she might want to be present when it happens. She is deeply in love with Ned.

It makes sense, but let me address it with her. Ok?

Let me talk to Mrs BY Bob. She will not be home this weekend and I think she might want to be present when it happens. She is deeply in love with Ned.

It makes sense, but let me address it with her. Ok?

Absolutely!! I would not want her to miss out on that at all.

I was thinking, when the time comes, we can do a campfire when you come up. That was everyone can mingle a little and then the littles can be tucked away for the night in the pen in the big coop.

I was thinking, when the time comes, we can do a campfire when you come up. That was everyone can mingle a little and then the littles can be tucked away for the night in the pen in the big coop.
I like it. Let's shoot for next weekend then. I will speak with the lady of the house and confirm tonight. I'll try to keep them both alive another week. 😉

Are you taking them both CCCL?

Back
Top Bottom