@Blazinga how's uni going?
Alright I guess. I live at home so I'm a bit of a ghost on campus. I'm keeping up with classes. I've had to make some wire sculptures and do some Photoshop. Sadly I haven't had to draw anything yet, but that's mainly since I got the credits for drawing 101 when I did AP Drawing last year. I've been taking way too many photos of the various berries.
IMG_20210830_081604557.jpg
IMG_20210830_081735396.jpg
IMG_20210916_165951113.jpg
2348.jpeg

Alright I guess. I live at home so I'm a bit of a ghost on campus. I'm keeping up with classes. I've had to make some wire sculptures and do some Photoshop. Sadly I haven't had to draw anything yet, but that's mainly since I got the credits for drawing 101 when I did AP Drawing last year. I've been taking way too many photos of the various berries.View attachment 2835601View attachment 2835602View attachment 2835604View attachment 2835606
It's almost a shame you got credit for your favourite course, but it sounds like you're doing really well nonetheless! Keep going mate, I love the berry photos.

I hope it doesn't rain here :)( hoping that's a prayer I can't see right now).

We are trying too extend the old coop as a temporary home until everyone are familiar with each other. Amber may be the biggest problem she's the smallest with a wild lion attitude.

We have been working hard all day two fragile people trying our hardest.

Here's what we have done so far
View attachment 2835326
View attachment 2835325
That is progress! I can't wait to see how far you got.

Alright I guess. I live at home so I'm a bit of a ghost on campus. I'm keeping up with classes. I've had to make some wire sculptures and do some Photoshop. Sadly I haven't had to draw anything yet, but that's mainly since I got the credits for drawing 101 when I did AP Drawing last year. I've been taking way too many photos of the various berries.View attachment 2835601View attachment 2835602View attachment 2835604View attachment 2835606
These berry photos are great!

You're the go to rooster guy. I think of your comments every time I see yet another rooster problem post.
I won't even post a rooster problem. I'll just send a message (after reading Shad's rooster behavior articles) detailing what I've seen and ask what I'm missing. Haven't had to do that yet, but with young Cheetah not having Rusty to learn from...and Rusty not having Buster to learn from... I may need to. most behavior I've seen, I have re-read the articles to confirm what I thought I was seeing.

Indeed they were. A hand with meal worms is different and I guess terrifying. 🤷‍♂️
That is like the black rubber feed bowl. It is a totally acceptable part of their environment when it is full of things to munch on, but once it is empty it seems to turn into some terrifying monster to fly away from as fast as possible.
:idunno

Back
Top Bottom