20211106_153451-jpg.2891472

One of my favorite pictures of them. RIP Legertha and Sylvie! I don't feel numb, I am just sad about it, for them, Bob, Mrs. Bob, and for Phyllis. I wonder where she is roosting now?
That is a wonderful photo of them...shows off their combs (and colors!) quite well, and their personalities...Legertha fairly calm, Sylvie a bit ADHD, LOL, but both absolutely darlings.
I am sure that they have left a huge hole in @BY Bob & Mrs. Bob's heart.

I'm sure Phyllis is lonely at night, now, too. She was just starting to 'warm up' to Sylvie.

:(:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:( Sad, hug all around for everyone.

I forget about some of the pictures I've taken. Maybe I'll bookmark these.
If you don't have them on film (whether digital or physical 'film'...yes, showing my age!!), it might be nice. She is beautiful, and that was a very photogenic moment. You have some really amazing photos of the tribes in Spain.

If you don't mind my asking, do you know how they are all doing? If it is too painful or complicated...just ignore my question. But I am, as you can see, still immersed in them (in the past) on this thread as I slllloooooowwwwwly catch up.

That is a wonderful photo of them...shows off their combs (and colors!) quite well, and their personalities...Legertha fairly calm, Sylvie a bit ADHD, LOL, but both absolutely darlings.
I am sure that they have left a huge hole in @BY Bob & Mrs. Bob's heart.

I'm sure Phyllis is lonely at night, now, too. She was just starting to 'warm up' to Sylvie.

:(:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:( Sad, hug all around for everyone.
I'm more inclined to see Phyllis in a positive light. She now has the freedom to choose company with the hens or her own house. She may well find one of the others moves in with her.

It helped. It wasn't a cure and nowhere near 100%, but it slowed her down enough for a month.thought they a
Now the hormone is worn off.

The days are shorter now and she's slowed down naturally...we will see what spring brings!
? The hormone implant only lasts a month? Wow...I thought they lasted longer. Lot of trauma for a hen to go through that for it to only last such a short time.:(

I hope she is okay in the spring:fl:fl

How old is Naenae?

Back
Top Bottom